Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, April 27, 2015

Zone Conference with Elder Ochoa

Hola Hola! 

This week was great! We had the opportunity to listen to Elder Ochoa. He came on Thursday for our zone conference. He spoke on how there are chosen people who have been prepared to receive the gospel, it is these people we need to be looking for. He told us that we need to do a better job of helping people understand and realize who it was that sent us to talk to them. It was exactly what I needed to hear! 

This week we have been focusing on our investigator Xiomara and her family--Alejandro, Nelly and Ashli. I love them so much. We gave them a promise last week that if they would read the Book of Mormon every day and come to church that they would be able to receive an answer to know if this is the only true church. They kept their part of the promise, they read every day. And they came to church! I really am hoping and expecting three baptisms very soon! Please pray for them this week.

We went to this sweet waterfall this week..but my camera is missing again..this is like my fourth camera of my mission. Jaja, so I don't have any pictures but it was amazing! I really like my zone.

WOW! It's crazy that you already have my flight information! If you wanted to share that with me I would like to know. I'm super proud that Stefanie is going to mission prep! And Mom, I'm happy you accepted my scripture challenge. Thank you for your insights! 
I feel like my emails are getting shorter and shorter! But know that I love you and that I am growing and becoming who the Lord needs me to be. I hope you are too!

Love your son, 

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment