Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter and General Conference

Hola Hola!

Happy Easter and Conference to each and every one of you! I hope you had a great week full of the spirit and remembering the Savior and his sacrifice. General Conference probably helped you to do that. It was so great this year! I have grown such a love for Conference while out here on my mission. But did you notice that Elder Scott didn't speak? I wonder why? My favorite talks were given by President Eyring in the Priesthood session, Elder Bednar, and Elder Holland. Can't wait for the Liahona to get here next month! 

This week was pretty slow. Everyone went on vacation, even the public transportation people. We were unable to get to the half our area where we have most of our investigators. And most of the ones we have here close by were gone. So we had a week full of member visits! It was fun, but it was not a very productive week. 

That's really cool that Carter got his mission call!  Atta kid, Carter! My MTC companion is serving in San Antonio,Texas! It sucks that I won´t be able to see him before he leaves. But I am really proud of him!  

Its also pretty cool that you signed my National letter of Intent! Its official, I'm going to be playing college soccer! I'm pretty excited about that! Thanks for all your help.

This week coming up we have Consejo! I'm excited, it's always a great spiritual experience. I´ll keep you posted on that.

Well that's all from me today. I hope you all have a great week, and that you apply what we learned in Conference. Love you!

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment