Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, March 16, 2015

March Madness

Hola Hola! 

This week went by SOOOO FAST! Jaja, I don't know where the time goes here. Today on the bus coming back from playing soccer I was half daydreaming about being a superstar pro soccer player, half meditating on the mission. And while I was doing that I realized that I am so happy here. I can't explain it, but I'm just really happy! I remember reading in my mission call that "greater blessings and more happiness than you have ever experienced await you as you  serve His children".  And I think today I realized that it is true. 

We have a family of investigators, la familia Hernandez, and they are the best! The mom's name is Consuelo, she has been going to church for the past six months here. And finally this week she told us that she wants to be baptized! The rest of the family still isn't sure, so we are going to have to work with them, but Consuelo is the key! She and her husband have to get married though, that is their biggest challenge right now. 

To answer some of your questions about our area, we have a lady who washes for us, we don't have a lady to cook for us but that is because we eat every meal in the houses of the members! They take care of us so well here! Our apartment is pretty nice, but the water is SO COLD! Showering is a challenge here, jaja.

Stefanie, I'm super proud of you! You are going to be blessed! But more than that you are always going to remember that you decided to follow the counsel of the Lord! That is so much more valuable than going to a lousy high school dance. I love you!

This is the Last March Madness that I will ever miss in my life! Jaja, I hope you all enjoy it, because there are some people that can't watch it!  Count your blessings! (: 

I love you all! have a great week! 

-Elder Smith

Here are the kids from the school I told you about last week.  We went again this week too!



Pday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment