Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, March 2, 2015

He Was Just Waiting for Us to Find Him

Hola Hola! 

So good news, this week we had two more baptisms! Junior, The brother of Jensi and Marisol decided to get baptized after seeing his sisters get baptized the week before. And a young man named Ricardo was also baptized! His family are almost all members, but they had been inactive for awhile up until about three weeks ago when we went out with some members and  found them on splits! He was so ready. Just waiting for us to find him! 


This week is a little bittersweet. Changes are coming up this week and its almost a 100% guarantee that I will be changed. I have loved this area! It has helped me grow a whole lot! I will miss all these people who I have grown to know and love so much. But I'm also very excited for a new challenge, a new area, more people the Lord has in store for me to meet! 

This week we also had Consejo, always a good experience! This time it was super fun! It was Elder Stoddard's birthday so we had a little party in the basement of the AP's house, kinda like what we did for my birthday. It was a blast! 


And then the next day we had, as always, a very uplifting consejo with a lot of great advice on how to be better missionaries.

I love you all! Have a great week! (:

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment