Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, March 23, 2015

Keep the Lord in First Place in Your Life

Hola hola! 

This week went by really fast! I'm sittin' here in the cyber cafe and the only thing that I can think about are my investigators. This week we found some that are really positive. The mom's name is Xiomara, she is a single mom with three kids: Alejandro, Nelly, and Ashli. They are reading the Book of Mormon and praying every night. I have a whole lot of hope for them! 

Right below them lives our investigator Consuelo and her family. They have a really cool garden behind their house. After we taught them they took us back there to see everything they have planted. It was really cool, kind of like a jungle! 




Mom, that's super cool that you met Sister Porter! My time with Elder Porter was a ton of fun, we were a good team. But that's really how I feel about all of my companions that I have had. I have been really blessed! Elder Ruiz and I are super good friends too.

I got a package from you on Friday, I was very surprised! Thank you very much! I am going to start studying those scriptures you sent me tomorrow morning. I just got done reading the New Testament so it's perfect timing.

Well, that's really all I have today. Don't get discouraged, just keep the Lord in first place in your life and everything else will fall into place. I hope you all have a great week. Keep up the good work. I love you!

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment