Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Leaving the CCM

Hey Mama,

 I was given special permission to write to you guys right now! So here's the game plan. I'm leaving the CCM tomorrow at 7:00 a.m.  My flight leaves at like 11:00 so I'm probably just going to be sitting in the airport, converting people for like 4 hours. My flight goes to San Pedro first, where I have another 4 hour layover... so I'm just going to be converting more people I guess. And then at 4:00 I fly to Tegucigalpa. And then I guess I'll just be converting people for like 2 years.

 I can't believe how fast my time here has gone! It honestly feels like I got here about 2 days ago. But at the same time, I'm so ready to get out there and start helping people. That is why I am here. 

 Anyway, I hope all is well with you guys at home! I don't know when I'll get to write to you again, so don't be glued to the computer all day Wednesday. But know that I'm thinking about you a lot and that I love you so much!!! Have a good Labor Day tomorrow.

Love, 
Elder Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment