Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, June 1, 2015

I Know In Whom I Have Trusted

Hola Hola!

First of all, Mom, my toe is fine! Haha, we went to the office on Tuesday, they gave me a shot, cut my toenail off and we were working again that night. It was no big deal at all. My toe does feel a whole lot better. But thanks for worrying about me!

I'm still with Elder Pearson, we didn't have changes. But there were quite a few changes in our zone. It should be a pretty good change, my last one. That's a crazy thought! I got an email from Elder Staten, he's finishing his mission and going home this week. I swear I was just at his farewell! But that's how the mission works. You start and before you even know it it's ending. Mom, I'm sure that's exactly how you felt this week saying goodbye to your little first graders. Dad, that must be how you felt this week with Grandma. But that's one of the great parts of life! Nefi talked about that right after Lehi passed away in 2 Nefi 4. Se en quien he confiado. I know in whom I have trusted. We just have to trust in the Lord and trust that better things are coming. 

Apart from that it was a pretty normal week! We worked hard. Saw some progress in some people that we weren't expecting to progress. Had one of the WORST lessons in my whole mission. We didn´t eat very much this week because last week was stake conference and the Relief Society didn't plan who we were going to eat with! Haha, that was interesting. But all in all a great week. 

Stefanie, I hope you will have a great summer! Working and dating and going to high school and all that stuff! Haha, you are so grown up! Kevin, atta boy! I'll see you at the airport! And tell my coach that poster is awesome! I love you all, have a great week!


~Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment