Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, May 25, 2015

A Lot of Work To Be Done

Hola Hola! 

First of all, Grandma Smith, I love you so much. I hope you know that I have felt your love and support so much while I have been out here on my mission. You have really helped me now and throughout my whole life. You have been a great example of a woman who loves the Lord and tries to follow Him. Thank you for that! I'm praying for you out here. 

This week we have changes coming up! I will be starting my last change! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. The weeks seem like days sometimes. The good thing is that I shouldn't be getting changed, I'm pretty sure that I'll be here to finish my mission. And I'm super happy about that! I really like it here, and there is still a lot of work to be done. 

I'm super happy for Rachel getting her Patriarchal Blessing.  That must have been a great experience. I vividly remember the night I received my Patriarchal Blessing. Rachel, I hope it will be a light for you in your life! There are things in mine that I think about every single day. Stefanie, you should really start thinking about getting yours as well! 

Tomorrow I'm going to the clinic to get my ingrown toenail looked at... I couldn't take it anymore. Well, actually Elder Pearson was the one who called Hermana Bowler to set up the appointment because he knew I wouldn't do it. But it was the right decision, it was getting pretty bad! I'll let you know how it went! 

Well, I think that's all my news for today. I love you all! Have a great week! 

P.S. Happy Birthday, Michael! Save me a piece of pie! haha

My zone...

Sweet grafiti in our area...

Preaching repentance to the Pueblo...

No comments:

Post a Comment