Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, June 15, 2015

Burning Down Babylon

Hola Hola! 

Wow, you guys had a really exciting week! Everyone going in different directions. That's the summer for ya. I'm glad you had such good experiences. Good luck Carter! You're going to be a great missionary. It will be good to see you after four years when you get back! But for three weeks the Smith cousins are going to be burning down Babylon!

Our week was pretty good, we spent it contacting all the people we met with the single adults. Last week we were all working at the same time, but this week we left with each of them individually to go meet the people they had contacted. It was pretty fun! They are almost all returned missionaries. This ward has so much potential. We just have to light the fire again and we are going to see miracles! 

The rainy season has officially started again down here in Honduras. It rains here every single day. I realized just how destroyed my shoes are this week, haha. I think I'm going to have wet feet till the end of my mission. But because of all the rain everything is turning so green and beautiful! This country really is amazing. I love it. 

Stefanie, I'm really glad you had a good time at Youth Conference! I remember loving those things. And I'm proud of you for being a good missionary. That's so important! And I'm sorry everyone keeps asking you about me! Haha, I don't even know who would be asking about me, I can't remember anybody anymore. But I'm glad I'm still loved! (: 

Dad, thanks for the advice. Don't worry, I'm going to be knocking on doors, talking to everyone I can up until the day they make me get on the plane. I have three more weeks of FULL TIME missionary service. A whole lot of good can happen in three weeks. I know why I'm here.

I love you guys! I hope you have a great week! 

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment