Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Changes!!

Hola, hola!!

Forgive me for not writing until Wednesday!!! This is what happened. Our zone baptized more than any other zone this month, so we asked President if we could go to the temple, and he said yes!!! But the temple isn't open on Mondays so we had to wait until Tuesday to have our p-day. But on Tuesday Elder Sorenson got really sick... so we just stayed in the house all day. And now I'm writing on Wednesday!

Other big news. Today was CHANGES!!!!! I have a new companion named Elder Dalgo. He is from Equador! He is a really nice guy, soft spoken. I think we are going to have a lot of success because he likes to work! I'm really excited about that! I would send a picture, but I still don't have a camera. I'll get on that though! I know that the Lord is going to bless us this change. I can feel it!

We had two baptisms this past Sunday! Olivia, and Maria Jose! it had to be Sunday because Olivia´s brother had to go out of town on Saturday, and Maria Jose's mom had to work too. But it was a great baptismal service. Our ward is really pretty awesome! The Young Women president and Elders Quorum president both spoke, and there was a lot of support from members. I was really happy about it! I really feel like they both are going to be lifelong converts now. They both have great systems of support to help them keep going!

That's awesome that you guys spoke in church this week. I'm sure you blew everyone away with the spirit! haha And I'm glad you had such a good time in Disneyland! And congrats to Billy and Josette!!! I'm so much older than my new cousin Lydia! haha But that's really great!

I love you all and hope you have a great week! The church is true! Listen to the spirit!

-Elder Smith

My new companion, Elder Dalgo

No comments:

Post a Comment