Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sickness Has Swept Our Zone

Hola Hola!

I'm going to be brief today because I had to write three college application essays for my mom... jaja. So I don't have a lot of time today. But here we go anyway!

This week has been pretty awesome! It has been full of actividades to earn money for our temple trip to Tegus on Saturday. I appreciate all of your prayers on our behalf! We have sold baleadas, tamales, we had a movie night, we had a fiesta night, a futbol night, and just a ton of support from our ward. It has been great! I really love the place I'm at right now. LOS LLANOS IS THE BEST!

Sickness has swept our zone. We have an Elder Mendez In our house on bed rest with this sickness that is like dengue, but like a million times worse! He has to go to Tegus on Tuesday to get some tests done. Hermana Randall is already in Tegus because she's also sick with the same thing. There are just way too many mosquitoes in this country! 

It rains a lot... my camera broke again... it got really wet... sorry Mom!

This Sunday we missed the sacrament because we had to take care of Elder Mendez. But we got special permission to have a Sacrament Meeting in our house. It was awesome! One of the most spiritual I have ever had! 

That's all for today. I love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment