Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, May 5, 2014

Valle de Angeles

Hola Hola!

 Happy Cinco De Mayo!  They don't celebrate that here, or in Mexico. Haha, it's kinda an American thing...anyway, Mom and Dad, thanks for the letters this week!!! It sounds like you guys had a good time at Layton's birthday party! How the heck is he three already??? That's crazy! You both wrote about that so it must have been fun. You also both wrote about the BYU track meet. I'm glad to hear they are doing so good. And Stefanie, RUN CROSS COUNTRY!!! Stop thinking about it and just do it!

Don't worry about me, Mom! Haha, I'm perfectly fine. Maybe I will refrain from telling you stories like that from now on...I love you though!! I'm super excited to talk to you on Sunday!!! It will probably be at about 3:30 or 4:00ish! We still haven't figured out all the details. You guys should set up a Skype account and then email me the password so I won't have to stress about it this week.  

We have a couple of baptisms lined up for this month. Ana Cruz is going to be baptized on the 17th, and Glenda is going to be married and baptized on the 24th!  I'm really excited about her! But will you guys please pray for them these next couple of weeks so that everything will go smoothly? That would help a lot.

Today we went to this place called Valle de Angeles as a zone. It's a really touristy area, and really, really pretty. We went on a hike to a waterfall and it was incredible! Vines and moss growing everywhere. Trees and mist, birds and frogs and lizards. It was awesome! I will try to get someone to send me some pictures. But this country really is amazingly beautiful. I love it here!

Well that's all for this week! I will talk to you guys in a few days! I hope you all have a great week! Do some cool stuff to tell me about on Sunday! (:

Love, Elder Smith

Last week we went to the temple with some investigators from the zone.  Here are a couple of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment