Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, May 12, 2014

Alma Chapter Five

Hola Hola!

It was great to talk to you guys for Mother's Day!!! It always makes me way happy to talk to you but it sucks when we have to hang up!!

Like you said, there isn't a whole lot of news today since we just talked yesterday. So I'm going to leave you with a challenge: read Alma chapter 5 this week and talk about it as a family on Sunday.  It's probably one of my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon!

I love you guys and I'll write more next week!!

-Elder Smith

Consejo de Lideres (Council of Leaders)

No comments:

Post a Comment