Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Monday, February 9, 2015

Here in Los Llanos

Hola hola!!! 

This week was a good one for us here in Los Llanos! We saw some key progress in a couple of investigators. A girl named Angie came to church. She is the sister of a young man in our church and we have a lot of hope for her. If you could add her to the prayer list it would be great! 

As for Cati, Merella, and Regina, the three of them didn't come to church this week... mostly because school has started again. The school year goes from February to November here in Honduras. So now everyone has the excuse that they have to go to school or they have to do homework... I went to high school. I know no one does homework! But whatever, jaja, we'll keep working on it!

We also had Consejo this week. that means another trip to Tegus...I'm getting really good at traveling. I think I make that four hour drive at least four times a month these days! But it was really good. We have some new goals as a mission that are going to help us all work together and achieve goals that we couldn't if we worked individually. I'm really excited to see where it takes us!

Stefanie, that's awesome!  Brother Gentile was a great seminary teacher! I really liked the way he taught! He always came to our soccer games and was always talking to me about the team! I hope you take advantage of seminary! Its such a great opportunity to feel the spirit every day! 

Dad, good luck to you and your team this week!  I'll be praying for you down here! 
 
I can't believe that Alonzo is already done with his mission, that went by so fast! Also congrats to Jacob for receiving his mission call. I love missions! They are really the very best part of being a member of the church! 

Well, I hope you all have a great week. Just make sure your life is centered on the gospel.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment