Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission. July 2013-July 2015

Called to Serve in the Honduras, Tegucigalpa mission.  July 2013-July 2015
"I love my mission! I am so grateful to be here!." ~Elder Smith

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mexico MTC

Well, I'm here in the MTC!  Everything went as smoothly as it could have.  No long delays or lost baggage.  I arrived with five other Elders serving in the Tegucigalpa mission!  They are all pretty down-to-earth guys, and I think we will get along really well!  I can't believe I'm actually out here!  It seemed like this was always something that was coming, but was never going to get here.  But I'm going to make the most of it!  I love you all very much!  Thank you for everything!

Love, Elder Smith

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! He is going to do so great. So glad you are doing this blog!

    ReplyDelete